8 indlæg
Quick123 startede en diskussion
Maximize usage. Not Ugly - tiny house and need every ounce of accessible shelving. whats the best way to make this little space under the stairs functional, accessibl... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Quick123 startede en diskussion
Affectionate, yet Affordable. Doable? - Working on a tight budget, but want to get maximum bang for my buck! What do you recommend we do here? Cost vs. Vaue is the key. PS - th... Læs mere
    107 kommentarer
Quick123 startede en diskussion
Remodel Bath, for upscale home Resale. - Same lagoon home; starting new post for interior assistance with Bath remodel. Jacuzzi? Soaking tub? Standing Shower? What do I do to make ... Læs mere
    85 kommentarer
Quick123 startede en diskussion
Lagoon home! Help me make it more beautiful, please. - Located right on the lagoon. Landscaping needs help. Pool needs to be refreshed and interior can use TLC. In summary, I need serious guidanc... Læs mere
    199 kommentarer
Quick123 startede en diskussion
Real Dilemma! Staircase REDO? - Current staircase is not practical. Too narrow. Also, I think its ugly. What say you? Problem however, is there is very little room to mane... Læs mere
    71 kommentarer
Quick123 startede en diskussion
Curb appeal anybody? - To sell this one, we need curb appeal. Located in NJ, 6 blocks from the Boardwalk-Beach. Home is in fair condition, but the exterior should ... Læs mere
4 synes godt om    205 kommentarer
Quick123 startede en diskussion
Need to SELL my home. Landscaping ideas to add curb appeal? - Not looking to spend more than a couple of hundred dollars to enhance curb appeal. Do the pros think this needs to be done? Or am I OK as is... Læs mere
    53 kommentarer
Quick123 startede en diskussion
Staging & Design for resale - Selling home. Vacant. Cost vs Value is the question. I need to do light fix, flooring, door handles. What else is needed or not to maximiz... Læs mere
    88 kommentarer