54 indlæg
rantontoo startede en diskussion
    4 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
Stained Area at New Granite Seam: Need Advice - My daughter just called for advice on a new granite counter install seam at her sink. She wanted to know if the darkened area would go away.... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
Help: Please Share Photos Of Stacked Backslashes - I envisioned a subway tiled backsplash for our newly remodeled kitchen and planned the cabinet spacing accordingly to try to avoid small sli... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
Help: Lost Saved Info on Cutom Tile Outlet Covers - I had saved a link someone provided long ago for a business that turned a person’s backsplash tile into outlet covers. Today, I searched for... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
3”x9” Tile Backsplash - 1/2 or 1/3 Offset? - I always assumed that I would use a typical size subway tile with a running bond/1/2 offset; however, a tile I like also comes in 3”x9”. Wha... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
Will there be “dots” with a metal light shroud like this? - I am thinking of using this light over a split-foyer stairway in a now combined kitchen/dining/living room area. My questions concern the ki... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
Sillites in Island Photos? - I have searched for pictures but have been unsuccessful in finding pictures of their use on the end of an island other than a photo that was... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
Got Happy “Teary-Eyed” Last Night... - ...when I looked at the overall effect of painted cabs, stained cabs, wood floor, and my disliked stained wood windows/trim. This is a previ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    12 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
My Halloween Chuckle! - I am loath to share pictures but hope other remodelers can relate! While I was handing out candy to a group of trick-or-treaters, a 6-7 yea... Læs mere
7 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
rantontoo startede en diskussion
Any way to limit what shows on my screen to just “Kitchens” - Sigh...hate the Houzz format change and lost Garden Web format, I want to read about kitchens not “ remodeling, design dilemmas, before-aft... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...