5 indlæg
ratguy startede en diskussion
Master bath advice.. Help! - I am having master bath done and need advice on best placement for shower valve, shower head and grab bar.Here are pics of drawings of new d... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
ratguy startede en diskussion
Entry door glass and trim - Ordering a therma Tru door....Should I get white trim or red trim around red door and side lite ?2nd question, rain glass or clear glass in ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
ratguy startede en diskussion
White frames and silver framed - Would a white framed mirror and silver frames go together in a living room. I have a white framed mirror and silver frames for large paintin... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
ratguy startede en diskussion
Help! Want to open up the whole room from kitchen to dining area - I need help! The pony wall and dining area are too cramped and makes the whole living area look tight.Should I do peninsula seating or islan... Læs mere
    57 kommentarer
ratguy startede en diskussion
Maple cabinets and regret white backsplash - I just had new quartz countertops put on my maple cabinets they also put white subway tile for the backsplash I was thinking of refacing the... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer