28 indlæg
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
headboard colors ideas - I am creating a tufted wall headboard and i need suggestions as to what color to go with, Do i do a darker blue or a light blue. I like the ... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
Will arabesque backsplash date my kitchen any other suggestions? - I am having a major dilemma choosing a back splash for my kitchen, I really want to do the arabesque but everyone is telling me that it will... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    14 kommentarer
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
eldorado ranch
    Kommentar
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
eldorado ranch
    Kommentar
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
wall color - whale grey
    2 kommentarer
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
stunning! - what a stunning room!
3 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
wow! - you have an amazing talent. the pictures from this project are beautiful.
    1 kommentar
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
what is the paint color on the walls. it is NOT James river grey - also what color is the ceiling. thanks I love this room!
    2 kommentarer
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Rebecca Brickman startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...