943 indlæg
rbcola startede en diskussion
What plants were used above the wall please? - I'm looking for ideas for the front of our home. I have a 4' white brick wall along the front of our lawn about 20' from concrete driveway ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
rbcola startede en diskussion
How do I hang a 4'H X 6'Wide, framed mirror weighing 150lbs or more!? - Want to hang a 4x6' ornate framed mirror on DR wall. The wall & ceiling are wide/high enough to accommodate the piece.
    4 kommentarer
rbcola startede en diskussion
Such function!! Great for the right "match" - I'm very detailed, orderly. But I'm also not perfect....nor is my family. No matter how orderly.....you're going to spend a lot of time...... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
rbcola startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
rbcola startede en diskussion
Is there a restocking fee if the piece is not a fit? Please detail.... - Thank you. It's likely we are ordering this piece - but need to know ALL potential costs. We see you have on sale - how long is "limited... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
rbcola startede en diskussion
Where is the piece coming from? Cost of delivery? - How long does the President's Sale price apply?
    2 kommentarer
rbcola startede en diskussion
    4 kommentarer
rbcola startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
rbcola startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...