13 indlæg
rebow startede en diskussion
proper labeling of Hellebore - Hello, I own a garden center in Malvern PA. I want to label the Hellebores correctly. My staff wants to put the common name on our tags, &qu... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
rebow startede en diskussion
saving bagged tulips and daffs for next fall - CAn I save my store's surplus tulips, daffodill, amaryllis and paperwhite bulbs in a refridgerator and sell them again next fall 2012?
    9 kommentarer
rebow startede en diskussion
organic garden center - I am the owner of a garden center in Malvern, PA and passionate about organic gardening and lawn care. I'm attempting to run my nursery orga... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
rebow startede en diskussion
organic garden center in Malvern, PA - I am the owner of a garden center in Malvern, PA and passionate about organic gardening and lawn care. I'm attempting to run my nursery orga... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
rebow startede en diskussion
Organic garden center in Malvern - My husband and I are going to stock our garden center with organic products to educate consumers about sustainable landscaping and gardening... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
rebow startede en diskussion
Mum growers in Lancaster - Looking to buy 30 or more 3gallon sized mums near Lancaster...any recommendations on where to get the best price?
    2 kommentarer
rebow startede en diskussion
transplanted GG arbs fruiting profusely - I transplanted four 10-12 ft Green Giant arborvitaes from one side of my property to the other last May; they are now COVERED in little gree... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
rebow startede en diskussion
Cat Pee vs, 'Just Stains & Odors' - Has anyone tried this? I just bought some at a pet expo and am wondering what's in it. there isn't any ingredietns listed on the bottle.
    1 kommentar
rebow startede en diskussion
Just Stains & Odors - Has anyone tried this for cat pee? I just saw it at a Pet Expo near Philly.
    1 kommentar
rebow startede en diskussion
sprinkler head leaking after blow out??? - I have a mystery....my neighbor has a sprinkler head that sits on our property line that constantly leaks for a year now. The plants grow gr... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...