4 indlæg
Happy startede en diskussion
Help revamp guest bedroom - Hi! Have a few design questions here. I want this to be a relaxing guest room. I am going for Casual Elegance vibe. Don’t want to overdo Far... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Happy startede en diskussion
Bedroom nightstand & new bench clashing - What paint colors or edits would you suggest? The navy blue fabric on the bench works more for me than the dull teal paint on the nightstan... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    68 kommentarer
Happy startede en diskussion
Show the back of the chair - Could you include a picture showing how the chair looks from the backside please?
    Kommentar
Happy startede en diskussion
advice needed- converting battery led string for ceiling canopy use - Hi! I'm trying to create a beautiful starry lit ceiling with LEDs. I found perfect star shaped lights online but overlooked that they were b... Læs mere
    1 kommentar