30 indlæg
remodella startede en diskussion
What are these undercabinet lights? - We bought a house that was remodeled in 2015 or so, and it has undercabinet lights that are outdated. Each strip has its own switch (ugh) an... Læs mere
    Kommentar
remodella startede en diskussion
ikea question - so, we belatedly put in our semihandmade door order, and there is an 8 week delay. the rest of the kitchen will be done in the next two week... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
remodella startede en diskussion
Anyone know where to get a 7 or 8" deep 23" wide sink - I'm looking for a 7" or 8" deep sink, that's up to 23" wide, with squared off edges? I like this look a lot, but I'm 5'4"... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
remodella startede en diskussion
Choosing a slide out vent hood for over induction - Hi GW, I'm looking for a 30" slide out vent hood for over an induction cooktop. I'm mostly looking at the Zephyr Pisa (300 cfm) and the... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
remodella startede en diskussion
ISO frosted white glass backsplash oversized subways - Anyone have a brand reference for me? I want to do oversized subways (4x10 or 4x12 or something) and have it be frosted "pure" whi... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
remodella startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
remodella startede en diskussion
Is a 15" pull out trash big enough? - We're designing a kitchen for a small home for a busy family of 4. I'm pretty sure I need to lose 3" from somewhere, and I'm choosing b... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
remodella startede en diskussion
undermount sink, with drainboard, similar to this - I'm looking for this product, more or less, and wondering if 1. people have been happy with it? i don't see any reviews about the ruvati sin... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
remodella startede en diskussion
Trash question... - Almost there! almost there! Below is our almost final kitchen layout (there's also a fridge, broom closet, and pantry perpendicular to this ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
remodella startede en diskussion
sink advice - Hi there, it's me again... I'm looking for a high quality, modern sink that will fit a 24" sink cabinet. It should have rather straight... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...