87 indlæg
ricksample startede en diskussion
Cedar VS Pressure treated porch posts - When we built our house, the contractor put in cheap 4x4 porch posts to hold the roof up. The porch is about 50' long x 5' wide concrete. It... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
Building a gable roof over our deck. A couple questions - HI Everyone, I'm getting ready to build a roof over my deck here in about 8 weeks. I have some building experience... I finished my basement... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
Is this an Oak? - Per my other thread regarding shade trees, I'm looking through my flower beds trying to find some maples or oaks. I know what the standard o... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
Looking for a shade tree - Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a shade tree and preferably one that's easy to find local or online. I've been visiting a few nurseries and the... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
Very Large Landscape Design & Drainage Issues - Hi Everyone, I've been planning this now since fall 2013 & I'm just waiting for the ground to dry so I can get trucks across my field. M... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
A little more advise please - Alright everyone... I'm excited to say that I minimal loss this spring. So far everything is budding out, just a few more to go. Even the on... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
When to do root surgery? - I normally have everything in the ground the first week of March while they are still dormant. I was looking at photos today of me planting ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
Another spring order - Just got my spring order, these 12 combined with the ones I have left over from last year gives me 40 to put in the ground this spring. Coni... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
Starting & Maintaning a Compost Bin - From my other thread about my soil not draining as good and I have decided to add compost probably next year. I priced leaf compost at $25 a... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
ricksample startede en diskussion
Clay - Need help from the soil experts - Last year I cleared off 2 acres of land at the end of my property. After hard rains it would drain quick. I would dig holes in multiple spot... Læs mere
    22 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...