4 indlæg
rob_343 startede en diskussion
Buy or Sell a House with Fruit Trees - Does anyone have any experience buying or selling a house that has fruit trees and/or bushes in the landscape? My guess is that it would be... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
rob_343 startede en diskussion
Fungus Spray Question - I apologize if this is a dumb or previously answered question... I am in MD, just outside DC. I live in a densely populated neighborhood wi... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
rob_343 startede en diskussion
Apples - DIY Interstem and Stool Bed - Without experience, I am going to try to graft my own apple interstems and create a couple of stool beds. I realize that there are easier me... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
rob_343 startede en diskussion
New Plum Trees Initial Pruning - I have been reading this forum for a while. This is my first post. I planted some asian pears and blueberries last year. This year, I ordere... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer