4 indlæg
rods1 startede en diskussion
I like the color, can you tell me the name and brand? - My husband and I are building a year round camp that looks similar to this one. We wanted to invite the "outside in", I think this color may... Læs mere
    Kommentar
rods1 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
rods1 startede en diskussion
The tile around the fireplace, would they work as a hearth for a wood stove? - I am trying to design a corner hearth for a wood-stove. I want the same material to follow up the wall. is this tile shown heat resistant? ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
rods1 startede en diskussion
Really like the floor. I was wondering how the wood and tile was joined. - I'm concerned about the wood expanding and contracting. We live in the adirondack mountains where the temperature and humidity fluctuates al... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer