7 indlæg
ro mo startede en diskussion
Which color grout for our kitchen backsplash? - Hi all, We are installing our kitchen backsplash now and we need help deciding on the grout color. We’ve narrowed it down to either white... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
ro mo startede en diskussion
Which size vanity mirror? - Hi please let me know which size of mirror you’d recommend for this space. There will be a 72” single sink vanity below it With the sink in ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
ro mo startede en diskussion
Adding Kitchen Cabinets to Existing Kitchen Cabinets - Hi, I am adding cabinets to an existing kitchen and we ordered natural maple to match the existing set. I am in a bit of a conundrum in reg... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
ro mo startede en diskussion
Vanity Light too high?? - Hi, My contractor just completed laying the wall tile on our vanity wall, and I realized that they might have moved the vanity light too hig... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
ro mo startede en diskussion
Match shower step tile to floor or wall? - Hi, I need some help choosing which tile to use for the shower step in our guest bathroom. Please see pics below. The white is the suggest... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
ro mo startede en diskussion
Shower Remodel Affecting Downstairs Condo Unit Water Pressure - Hi all, I'm on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor condo unit and I'm in the midst of a renovation. The plumber came out on Tuesday to repipe the gu... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
ro mo startede en diskussion
Need help choosing tile flooring color to match taupe vanity - Hi All, I just received this vanity from the Bath Outlet - it's described as tan with grey undertones, and the best way I can describe it i... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer