16 indlæg
Lila startede en diskussion
Affordable alternative to plain cement on backyard patio - Hi everyone, We put plain cement in our backyard patio but I dont like how it looks. Adding a deck is not an option (we dont really like it)... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Lila startede en diskussion
Help to plan a nice outdoor space with hammocks - Hi everyone, Here I am hoping to borrow your brains on a little outdoor project. I am hopeless on planning/visualising things and would hate... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
Lila startede en diskussion
What should I do with my empty walls? - Hi guys me once again... I haven’t hung one single picture yet and am totally struggling to see what I can do with one my thousand empty wal... Læs mere
    26 kommentarer
Lila startede en diskussion
Artwork suggestions - Hi all, me again :) Now I need some ideas on what to put on the walls of my tv room and the corridor between kitchen and living room. The la... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Lila startede en diskussion
What do you think of our outdoor kitchen plan? - Hi all, As per some of my previous posts, we are doing an outdoor kitchen and are now at the design stage. I would love some suggestions to ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    33 kommentarer
Lila startede en diskussion
Help with alfresco kitchen - Hi all, I am on another dilemma and would love to hear your suggestions. We want to build an outdoor kitchen in our alfresco area, but becau... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Lila startede en diskussion
ideas for an outdoor feature wall - Hi all , looking for some ideas of whAt to do with an ugly feature wall. We just built a new home and started the landscaping. We decided to... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Lila startede en diskussion
Where to place console? - Hi all, Me again asking for your expertise. I would love to hear some opinions about the best place to put a console in my house corridor. ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Lila startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Lila startede en diskussion
Art work recommendation - Hi everyone, I am looking for some recommendation for art wall to my new home. I am after some framed paintings (approximately 5 to place on... Læs mere
    55 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...