11 indlæg
Roxanne startede en diskussion
refrigerator drawers - I am seeking to replace my refrigerator drawers (24 inch) It never worked properly and then stopped working ( have already dumped money int... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Roxanne startede en diskussion
Hideous stairs - We have been remodeling our northwest contemporary(all year). We replaced windows with fiberglass (brown exterior frame/trim) the whole hous... Læs mere
    34 kommentarer
Roxanne startede en diskussion
Backsplash suggestions - It's Time to start picking out tile for a backsplash. Cabinets are bisque by Crystal cabinetry, walls are BM Pearl Harbor, granite island is... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
Roxanne startede en diskussion
Appliance pull or cabinet pull for Miele dishwasher? - I'm being told by my designer to use a (14 ") appliance pull on my dishwasher panel. But the appliance guy says no one does that-they use a... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Roxanne startede en diskussion
Moving Granite slab safely over a second story deck - Yikes! Our granit e island is unlikely to go up our stairs to the second level. We can try removing the banisters, but even this may not w... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Roxanne startede en diskussion
Paint color - I have an open concept house. I have one color throughout the areas that open to one another. This is my neutral, though some would call i... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Roxanne startede en diskussion
undermount sink- advantages of reveal vs overhang vs zero - I am having a single bowl elkay stainless sink installed in new quartz countertops. I was going to have a small-perhaps 1/8 inch overhang. ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Roxanne startede en diskussion
need under cabinet lighting help - Prior to having my new cabinets installed, I had the electrical stubbed out for the Juno dimmable UPLED in various lengths. I based this de... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Roxanne startede en diskussion
Kitchen countertops-coordinating island with peripheral - I would like to use Alpinus granite for my island and a complementary "solid" color for my counters. I was thinking of using engineered qua... Læs mere
    30 kommentarer
Roxanne startede en diskussion
designing lighting for a kitchen - We have a gutted kitchen/ dining area. I'm moving along on most of the project but need to plan the lighting for the area. I have been try... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...