16 indlæg
Trixie startede en diskussion
wallpaper in laundry nook? - hi, can you tell me where to source that lovely, whimsical cat wallpaper?
    3 kommentarer
Trixie startede en diskussion
Super cute print, looks like my cat! - Can you tell me where to buy it, if available? Thanks :o)
    Kommentar
Trixie startede en diskussion
Best way to start off my new dracaena fragrans - Hello--I just purchased a d. fragrans this week as I fell in love with its looks at the home garden store. :) I've been looking for a nice p... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Trixie startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Trixie startede en diskussion
Need design help, what to put near the curved half wall - Hi, I have an empty space between my couches and the curved half wall in my open concept living room/kitchen. I currently have a temporary l... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Trixie startede en diskussion
wall art - Hi, can you tell me where the metal wall art is from? Love it.
    1 kommentar
Trixie startede en diskussion
wall color - Hi, wall colour is beautiful! Just paint, or...?
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
Trixie startede en diskussion
question on backing and pile height - Hi, can you tell me if this rug has a latex/rubber backing, or is it a natural material? Also, is it a cut pile, or loop? How plush is th... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Trixie startede en diskussion
lightbulbs - Hi, I see this lamp takes (2) 75 watt bulbs. Can you turn on one or both, depending on how much light you need? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
Trixie startede en diskussion
the dimensions - Hi, is this really only 12 inches wide? More of a end of bed border, not really a throw to use to cover up? It's very pretty :)
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...