6 indlæg
rsully startede en diskussion
Please help with furniture placement in son’s Heritage Home apartment! - My son has just rented a third floor apartment in a century home. All of the rooms have dormers that are beautiful but eat up floor space. T... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
rsully startede en diskussion
What color stain for our Cottage deck, please? - The decks on our Lake Superior cottage are going to be completely stripped and re-finished this summer. We had a Contractor who was a wonder... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
rsully startede en diskussion
Need lighting suggestions for my Guest Bedroom. - Greetings All! I would appreciate some suggestions for our Guest Room Bedside Lamps and and ceiling fixture. Here are photos of the room. I ... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    88 kommentarer
rsully startede en diskussion
May I please have some Backsplash suggestions... - We are almost done with our kitchen renovation and truly LOVE everything thus far, especially the "Desert Brown granite. The last big d... Læs mere
    40 kommentarer
rsully startede en diskussion
Painting my kitchen island...yea or nay? - My kitchen cabinets are antique white with a taupe glaze. Should I have my professional painters paint the island black or just glaze it to ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
rsully startede en diskussion
    Kommentar