5 indlæg
Rupal Patel startede en diskussion
Where is the bed from? - Love the bed - where is it from?
    Kommentar
Rupal Patel startede en diskussion
Weeds or Ornamental Grass??? - I planted some Karl Foerster Grass earlier this spring in some planters on my patio - the grass hasn't really grown that much but I've notic... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Rupal Patel startede en diskussion
Weeds or Grass Spreading?? - I planted some Karl Foerster Grass earlier this spring in some planters on my patio - the grass hasn't really grown that much but I've notic... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Rupal Patel startede en diskussion
Need to choose a chandelier - Help! We have a transitional/modern look to our home and I need to find a chandelier that goes over the dining table and will really have a... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
Rupal Patel startede en diskussion
Bed - Where is the bed from?
    Kommentar