13 indlæg
Roo startede en diskussion
Shared Twin Boys Bedroom Layout, Storage and Feature wall Ideas! - Hello, Need some help as I am not used to decorating! I have twin boys (9 years old) sharing a room and their bunkbed is quite large (we c... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Roo startede en diskussion
Bathroom layout advice - Hi All, We live in a 1930's house with a small bathroom. 170cm x 200cm. Currently the layout isn't working as all 3 amenities are very clos... Læs mere
    22 kommentarer
Roo startede en diskussion
Living Room Layout - Hello, I love our living room, but I just want to maximise the space and make it cosy. We are about to get it decorated with new fireplace,... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Roo startede en diskussion
Electrical Plans for an Open Plan Layout - Hello, I have posted a few times about the same room and work has commenced. I am a complete novice and am now having to give my electrical... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
Roo startede en diskussion
Please help me save my hallway tiles! - Hello, This weekend I discovered a gem underneath laminate flooring in our hallway. We are currently undergoing a major renovation and the ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
Roo startede en diskussion
Roof window position and combinations - Hi All, I am needing advice on the position and combination of roof windows for my pitched roof. The lighting plans will be affected by any... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Roo startede en diskussion
Kitchen Window - Top hung or side by side casement? - Hello, I'm at a crossroads and quite frankly daunted by all of the decisions that I need to make in the coming months! This is one of them a... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Roo startede en diskussion
Open Plan Ceiling Extractor Advice - Hello, I last posted on here in March 2015 and am glad to say that we are soon to start knocking down walls almost 3 years to the day of mov... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
Roo startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Roo startede en diskussion
Open Plan Layout Advice. Column Issues! - Hello, After getting a structural engineer to draw up plans for an RSJ we have found out that we need to have a column about 140mm diamet... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...