8 indlæg
K Laurence startede en diskussion
I just planted several in two different colors … - One area is in light shade most of the year, the other area gets some afternoon sun spring & summer ….. I live in coastal So Cal . Do y... Læs mere
    Kommentar
K Laurence startede en diskussion
What substance is used between the pavers? Small beach stone? - I’m having something similar installed on my driveway, was considering artificial turf but am interested in an alternative if practical.
    Kommentar
K Laurence startede en diskussion
What substance is used between the pavers? Small beach stone? - I’m having something similar installed on my driveway, was considering artificial turf but am interested in an alternative if practical.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
K Laurence startede en diskussion
Opinion re frame color ... - I’m interested in purhasing a large piece of art ( 44” x 68” ). It’s framed in a matte finish brass finish floater frame. It would be very... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
K Laurence startede en diskussion
Size & spacing of concrete pads - Love the combination of larger squares with the narrower rectangular shape. Could you Telmex the approximate sizes & spacing? Beautifu... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
K Laurence startede en diskussion
Opinions regarding wood furniture tone choice ... - We recently purchased a second home in which the finishes had already been installed ( contemporary mid toned wood cabinets ). The great ro... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
K Laurence startede en diskussion
Vertical growers suggestions.... - Question: I live in coastal So California, need suggestions for a vertical growing (5’ or so) shrub or .? That would be good to provide som... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
K Laurence startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar