27 indlæg
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Colors - Hi, Pretty room. What color are on the walls? Thank you.
    Kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Wall color - Beautiful work. What color is the wall?
2 synes godt om    1 kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Dresser - What would be a good dresser to use?
    Kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Shirley - Hello: Love this. Could you kindly tell me how high the counter is where the stools are? Thank you very much.
    Kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Flooring - Beautiful. Where can I find this flooring. Color? Make?
    1 kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Floors - Hi! Beautiful and elegant. Could you kindly tell me where I can source the floors? Thank you!
    Kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Rug - Beautiful! Wall color and rug?
    1 kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Chandelier - Where did you get the chandelier?
    1 kommentar
s2chandra startede en diskussion
Floor - I love this kitchen! If I used the same tile and colors, would a dark espresso floor work( my kitchen and living room/dining room are all... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...