5 indlæg
Samantha Dacha startede en diskussion
Finishing details - Hi, i am having trouble bringing this formal living together. I bought no less than 3 rugs and then I go to buy pillows and they don’t coo... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    22 kommentarer
Samantha Dacha startede en diskussion
The Devils in the details!!! - Hi, I am trying to finish my contemporary family room. I'm just getting a little lost bringing everything together. How to take the room fr... Læs mere
8 synes godt om    101 kommentarer
Samantha Dacha startede en diskussion
Matching chair or complimentary? - Hi, I am trying to decorate my contemporary home. I can't decide if getting a chair to match my sofa or something to complement it? Which ... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Samantha Dacha startede en diskussion
Rugs, curtains and pillows o my - Here is our new sofa, I'm looking for ideas to finish this room. The chair is not staying. I just can't seem to find items that "go togeth... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Samantha Dacha startede en diskussion
Please help!!!!! Finish this contemporary?? dining room - Hi! We just move into this condo in Chicago (a really fun and cool neighborhood) we redid the kitchen, I added this chandelier and got new f... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer