24 indlæg
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Help with landscape design - I had a designer assist me with outdoor furniture and decor. She placed flower beds in the design to get an overall feel of what the space ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Coping for pool - question on installation - We had an 18x36 inground vinyl liner pool installed last year and looking to get our patio installed this spring. We have received a couple... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Wall decor above bench - I need wall decor to put above this bench. To the left is a hallway and then foyer to left of hallway with a canvas print so looking for so... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Light - What brand is the light fixture?
    1 kommentar
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Greige with no green undertone - I'm looking for a light to medium greige for a large open area but that has no green undertone. I like BM Revere Pewter and even Edgecomb g... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
White bevel edge subway, what type of bullnose/edge did you use? - We have selected a white3x6 bevel edge subway tile for our bathroom but are having a hard time selecting an edge. What have you use or can... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Choosing color - Hardie Siding - We are currently building our home and will need to choose one of the James Hardie siding colors within the next couple of weeks. The hous... Læs mere
    34 kommentarer
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Great Room Fireplace wall... - My great room will be 20x20 and the fireplace will be on an exterior wall. It is an open layout with 12' high ceiling. My question is in r... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Location of closet in bedroom - There are three bedrooms aligned along left side of house. In the center bedroom I have placed the closets along the wall that abuts our ma... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
sandy0904 startede en diskussion
Build in bench - Beautiful kitchen! I was wondering how much room I would need below a window in order to build one of these built in benches?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...