31 indlæg
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
Beautiful stairs! - Can you please tell me the type of stone used for the stairs and retaining wall?
    2 kommentarer
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
What size of shade for exterior gooseneck lighting? - I'm in the process of building a barn style photography studio with a guest house house. I've attached a basic exterior drawing. The studio ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
Love the light fixtures, - Can you please tell me a source for the pendant lights over the island?
    Kommentar
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
Were to place pendant lighting in an open kitchen with dining area? - We're in the middle of constructing a 1000 sq/ ft 2 bedroom/1 bath mother in law apartment. The kitchen will be open to the living room and ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
I'd really like to know how this floor was finished! - This is exactly the finish I'm looking for! Was this done by an acid stain or a mechanical diamond grinder? I understand you're the photogra... Læs mere
4 synes godt om    Kommentar
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
What a lovely interior color palette! - Can you please tell me the wall paint and trim colors? I'm looking to do a similar color scheme with polished concrete floors and a light gr... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
The exterior color is perfect! - Can you please tell me the siding wood and the color and brand of stain you used?
    1 kommentar
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
Can you please give me the dimensions of the island? - I'm curious to what's the smallest size island with a sink should be. Thank you!
    1 kommentar
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
Lovely kitchen! - Can you please tell me the type, color, and finish of the countertop used here? Thank you!
2 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
Sandy Summers startede en diskussion
Lovely kitchen. The palette compliments the concrete floors perfectly! - Can you tell me the type and color of material you used for the kitchen counters please? As well as your cabinet and wall colors?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...