18 indlæg
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Which Wood Wall? - Hey design friends! Adding some warmth to my bathroom with a wood wall. Would you do the whole wall or just part of it? Please vote 🗳️ 🩷 Stem nu
    19 kommentarer    18 stemmer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Rug Stuck - Need Ideas - I am completely stuck on a new area rug. I love this rug, but with the stripes of the chairs and the stripes on the corner table, it’s just ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    18 kommentarer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Cute front porch dilemma - Hey all. I have the cutest front porch but it’s a dilemma to decorate. I put up a curtain at the end to hide the neighbors house but it’s s... Læs mere
    53 kommentarer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Is there a way to identify this? - This settee has springs, and is over 40 years old. I think maybe it’s Italian, but hoping someone might know where I can find out more about... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Strip it or a paint it? Need some refinishing ideas - I just picked up this old mahogany (I think) hutch base that will become the “coffee bar”. I’m a bit torn between painting it white to matc... Læs mere
    67 kommentarer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Front Door Color Challenge - We just bought this beautiful home and I love the door color but I’m not a fan of all the white lines on the door and sidelights. I can make... Læs mere
    29 kommentarer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Home Bar Set Up - I need to set up our home bar in our new home but I’m stumped 🤔 I’d like to use the space on the right for the bar along with some decor ite... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    23 kommentarer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Location of House Numbers and solve an argument - Hubby and I are at odds on where to put the house numbers. Any thoughts? I’ve pushed this decision off for months and hubby is about to just... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Why is pillow arranging so difficult? - OK so I love the pillows, I think the color scheme is coming together. I decided to leave drapes alone but why am I failing so badly at pill... Læs mere
    38 kommentarer
Cor Cor startede en diskussion
Curtain Color Thoughts? - Hey everybody, excuse the mess and the blanket kitty cave 😁. I am going to be moving the curtain rod all the way up to the top near the peak... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    29 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...