9 indlæg
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
Help! What should I I put on this ledge/wall - II need some helpI Any ideas on what to put on this pony wall / ledge. there will be base cabinets with a sink there. i am getting soapston... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
Quick picture placement question - Should this picture be lowered? I’m thinking pictures should never be above a piece of tall furniture like this? Thanks for your advise!
    14 kommentarer
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
color of the cabinets please? - what brand of paint and color did you use on the cabinets? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
Need help with paint color for vanity base please!!! - Do not really have the money to re-tile the floor. I am upgrading the vanity top to ariston natural marble from Lowe's. Will be replacing li... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
Paint color for vanity keeping brown tile - Do not really have the money to retile the floor. I am upgrading the vanity top to ariston natural marble from Lowe's. Replacing light fixtu... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
Help! 8+yr question about rug/window treatment for adjoining room - I could really use some advise! What kind of rug can I put in my living room that will coordinate with the dining room? I was thinking a p... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
What is this floor? - Also love the color and durability of the floor. What is it?
    Kommentar
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
Tudor add-on, add-on, add-on HELP! - We just purchased our future retirement home on a lake in Northern Michigan and need desperate help with the direction to take with this hom... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Jill Schroen startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar