99 indlæg
Secluded startede en diskussion
Should I buy the blue herringbone fabric for the sofas (first pic)? - Hi all, I am not loving the look of the solid blue velvet pillows on the sofas in the overall space, so they will replaced with new pillows.... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Secluded startede en diskussion
Window sheers or NO window sheers is the question. - Please help me decide if window sheers would look pretty in the dining area. Shutters will stay.
1 synes godt om    39 kommentarer
Secluded startede en diskussion
Need table centerpiece ideas - Hello Houzz community, Will you give me ideas for a centerpiece for the table shown in the pictures? I do like the glass globe you see in th... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Secluded startede en diskussion
what are the kitchen paint colors? - Hi, pretty interior! Will you tell me the name of the wall and cabinet paint in the kitchen. Not the stain color...just paint color and br... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Secluded startede en diskussion
Help me with the final touches - Hi designer community, Please help me find the final touch that I am in most need of today. 2 foot stools! The foot stools need to look li... Læs mere
9 synes godt om    782 kommentarer
Secluded startede en diskussion
Size variations - Does this come in a 20” x 20”? I need 4 with self welting.
    2 kommentarer
Secluded startede en diskussion
I need Area Rug advice for my Entry - My dilemma is not having the confidence in choosing an Area Rug for the Entry. Will you all please tell me which style, pattern, color and s... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Secluded startede en diskussion
Need help accessorizing the ottoman tray. - Hi Pros, Will you pick out accessories for the ottoman tray for me to buy online? They tray is 28” x 28” The silk flowers shown below are... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    150 kommentarer
Secluded startede en diskussion
Help me find the perfect pillows for the sofas - I need sofa pillows that coordinate with the multicolored back pillows that are on the white chair. I love velvets. Can you show me optio... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    38 kommentarer
Secluded startede en diskussion
Need foyer table decoration help - Hello Pros, I don’t know what I’d do without you all. I am currently taking Design Dilemma advice from Houzz’s Tedbixby and Pros for my LA... Læs mere
    169 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...