4 indlæg
serenwang startede en diskussion
Color of our house - Hi everyone, We just bought a new house. I am very excited and can’t wait for the house closing to start the room design. :) I need advic... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
serenwang startede en diskussion
Help needed with the lighting - I inherited a set of traditional dinning set, which I like some elements in the design. However the dinning set combined with the lighting f... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
serenwang startede en diskussion
Help needed for patio design! - I want to redo my patio, but I some idea desperately to make a more modern and reasonable design. The house is a split level. Entrance to th... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
serenwang startede en diskussion
Need help with backsplash tile - I am remodeling my kitchen. See in the photo I have a mocha cabinet, light cream color tiles for the floor, and a buttery cream color with g... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    34 kommentarer