7 indlæg
Sharon startede en diskussion
Flooring. Question - Also the flooring by the back door? I am helping my daughter remodel. Her kitchen and her selection of flooring materials is minimal due to ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
Love the colorful flooring! - Where did you source your flooring from? And what kind is it? I love the colors!!
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
Love the green tile in the first photo. - Where can the green tile in the first bathroom photo be purchased? sfarrell1007@gmail.com
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
pendant lights over the island - I'm in love with the white (ribbed glass) pendant lights over the island with the mini corbels. I am remodeling my kitchen this summer and w... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
I'm in love with that sink!! - was it a custom job, or is there a source for purchasing one like it?
    Kommentar
Sharon startede en diskussion
About to (re)paint my kitchen cupboards - I am at the cleaning stage of painting my kitchen cupboards, and trying to do an inexpensive refresh before my daughter's wedding in August.... Læs mere
    23 kommentarer
Sharon startede en diskussion
Love the grey lower cabinets - Can you tell me what color/brand of paint you used on thr lower, grey cabinets?
    2 kommentarer