5 indlæg
shethkh startede en diskussion
Is this available for hardwood flooring thickness 1/2" ? - Hi, Is this available in a different thickness? I am going to install a new flooring which has the hardwood flooring thickness 1/2" so looki... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
shethkh startede en diskussion
what kind of wood is this? - Hi, can you please tell what is the type/stain of this wood?
    2 kommentarer
shethkh startede en diskussion
Sliding Door Wall Brand? - Hi, Love your designs, can you please tell me what brand of sliding doors you used here for this project? Thanks!
    Kommentar
shethkh startede en diskussion
hi, where in Bay Area can I get this faux succulent piece? - Hi, I would like to get a indoor faux succulent wall done. Can you please tell me where in Bay Area this could be done?
    Kommentar
shethkh startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar