39 indlæg
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Butcher block issue! Help! - We had a new black walnut butcher block installed our island as part of a major kitchen renovation. What we thought was going to be a highl... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Stools - Would love to know where I could find the wicker and driftwood finish stools?
    Kommentar
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Bar stools and chopping block - Bar stools and chopping block on island top source please?
5 synes godt om    1 kommentar
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
I would also like the pendant light info! - Would you share the designer's name so I can pursue this please? Thanks!
    Kommentar
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Lights! - Source please?
    Kommentar
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Counter stools - Where can I find these exact stools? Info provided when green tag is clicked is not the same stool.
    Kommentar
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Counter stools - Source for counter stools please?
    1 kommentar
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Cabinet hardware and backsplash tile - Can you tell me where to find the cabinet hardware and provide details about the backsplash tile please? Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Rug - Beautiful kitchen! Where was the rug purchased please?
    1 kommentar
shoppinfool startede en diskussion
Light - Source for the light above the window please?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...