10 indlæg
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
Where can I get this print? - Beautiful calming space.
    1 kommentar
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
Shower tile? - Stunning. What is the shower tile name and floor? What is the finish on the shower hardware as well? MY FAVORITE BATH ON THIS SIGHT!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
I love the 6 wood mirrors. - Do you know who makes them? Beautiful construction too!
    Kommentar
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
    4 kommentarer
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
Who is the designer - Hi. Who is the designer of this room and what is her hourly rate? I live in Roswell GA.
    Kommentar
Cathy Silbaugh startede en diskussion
I am interested in the print above the side table? - Can you tell me where the print is from above the side table? The room is beautiful.
    1 kommentar