14 indlæg
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
Coffee table - Hello, Can I ask where the coffee table is from?
    Kommentar
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
Dining chairs - Hi, Where can I get those white dinkng chairs? Thanks
    2 kommentarer
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
Driftwood Log - Hi, I am looking for a driftwood log like this one for a project, and I have had no luck. Where did you find this? Did you buy it? Thanks
    1 kommentar
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
Chairs - Hi! Where can I find those chairs? Thanks :)
    Kommentar
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
Chairs - I tried to go to the link for the chairs and an error message came out. Where are the from? Thanks!!
    2 kommentarer
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
3 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
Lamp - Hi Rafa! Where is that lamp in the dinning room from? How much is it?
    Kommentar
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
Carpet - Hi, I really love the carpet in this photo. Where can I find it and what is the name of that particular model? Thank you
    Kommentar
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Silvana Recalde startede en diskussion
Palm - What is the name of that palm tree? Aprox how much do they cost? Thank you
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...