4 indlæg
slbdesigns startede en diskussion
Exterior Paint color to blend with cedar - What color should i paint the front door to match the fieldstone & cedar on the exterior of the house.
    3 kommentarer
slbdesigns startede en diskussion
Matching interior doors - Just brought a new house, and I'm designing a master bedroom suite. the rooms are very small, but I'm taking the smallest bedroom which sit... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
slbdesigns startede en diskussion
Need Suggestions & ideas for painting the house exterior - Hello, I live in the northeast and my house was hit by Storm Sandy. After some repairs, I'm now ready to paint the exterior. I would like... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
slbdesigns startede en diskussion
Are there any design rules to consider when hanging a vertical painting - I have two vertical paintings i would like to hang. They would flank the french doors which are centered on the wall. Hanging the painting... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer