22 indlæg
smelling startede en diskussion
Can I paint over stikwood panesl? - Help! We just put up our stikwood panels and used the weathered reclaimed wood style. It's a great product and was easy to apply. However, ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
smelling startede en diskussion
Cabinets? - What type of wood and stain was used on the cabinets? Looks amazing!
    Kommentar
smelling startede en diskussion
Light Fixtures? - Hi! Where did this gorgeous light come from?
    1 kommentar
smelling startede en diskussion
Recommendations or thoughts on putting Travertine flooring in a baseme - Hi! Anyone have thoughts on putting Travertine flooring in a basement. We LOVE the look but are worried about maintenance issues, especiall... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
smelling startede en diskussion
hardware? - I LOVE the hardware! Do you mind telling me where it's from? Thanks!
    3 kommentarer
smelling startede en diskussion
ceiling paint color please? - I love the brown paint on the ceiling? Do have the brand and name of paint? Thank you!
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
smelling startede en diskussion
vanity? - Hi! Could you please tell me where you purchased this vanity from? It's beautiful! Thanks!
    3 kommentarer
smelling startede en diskussion
backsplash? - Wow! I love the backsplash! Do you mind telling me where to purchase this or what the name of the backsplash is? Thank you!
    Kommentar
smelling startede en diskussion
paint color - may I please have the name and manufactuer of the wall color? THX
    2 kommentarer
smelling startede en diskussion
paint color? - I love the paint color. What is it if you don't mind me asking?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...