9 indlæg
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
Reverse Assembly? - Does this bed have a "mirror image" assembly option, such that the ladder and shelving would be on the left, and the desk on the right?
    1 kommentar
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
FABULOUS RUG! - Details please?
    1 kommentar
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
Pendant Fixture? - May I please have details on the beautiful light fixture?
    1 kommentar
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
Pattern mixing advice? - What kinds of patterns can I mix with these on the sofa?
    1 kommentar
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
Light from fixture - Can you tell me where to find the pendant light fixture?
    Kommentar
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
Dimensions - Can you give dimensions of each individual table?
    1 kommentar
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
Carpet? - What can you tell me about it?
2 synes godt om    1 kommentar
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
Love those chairs! - Where'd they come from?!
    Kommentar
sofsearcher startede en diskussion
Striped Blanket - I've been searching for a blanket like the one on the bed. Where can I find it?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar