7 indlæg
spewey startede en diskussion
Use of Copyrighted Material - Tamara, A couple of weeks ago I posted a request for you to interpret the GardenWeb Terms of Service regarding posting of full copyrighted a... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
spewey startede en diskussion
Wine at Walmart - BENTONVILLE, ARKANSAS: Wal-Mart announced that they will soon be offering customers a new discount item: Wal-Mart's own brand of wine. The w... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
spewey startede en diskussion
Suggested review format - Lail Vineyards (CA) 2001 Meritage ($11) We had a bottle of this Meritage tonight, a mix of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, without the Cabern... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
spewey startede en diskussion
I be chillin' - Well, I would be chillin' if I could find a decent ice crusha at a reasonable price. I grew up in a household with a Daisy ice crusha mounte... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
spewey startede en diskussion
Best Buy has customer arrested for using $2 bills - Best Buy, nationally renowned for its customer service, had a customer arrested for paying for a car CD installation with $2 bills. The cler... Læs mere
    35 kommentarer
spewey startede en diskussion
The comet of 2029 - It now looks as if Comet 2004 MN4 may not actually hit the Earth on 13 April 2029. At least according to report this week from CBS, though p... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
spewey startede en diskussion
Meterorites - Last week while I was away a small meteorite hit my house, breaking a window, passing through a laminate floor upstairs and shattering a cer... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer