12 indlæg
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
How to clean? - Can this be vacuumed? How should this be cleaned?
    Kommentar
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Dimensions - Can you confirm the listed dimensions of W 59" / D 15.75" / H 35" ? I'm assuming the height isn't 35" (counter-height). Also, for the depth... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Wood stains, three different woods - Hi! This is my new home that we're building, and I need help determining stains. Our chevron entry door is white oak with a Sikkens Natura... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Total height m - I'm interested in this product and understand each order contains three panels that 36" wide each. What is the total height of each panel? I... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Entry door - Can you please tell me how I can order this door or who makes it?
2 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Light fixture - Where is the light fixture from? Very nice.
    1 kommentar
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Window - Beautiful window, who makes this and what color/material is the grill?
    1 kommentar
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Faucet - Who manufactures this faucet? Thanks.
    2 kommentarer
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Bannister and floor - Bannister material and maker? Floor types and colors? Beautiful!
    Kommentar
Shazia Riaz startede en diskussion
Ceiling - Beautiful room, is the ceiling wood as well? Is it conical?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...