13 indlæg
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
request for detail on tile - Hi! Love your design. Can you let me know what tile you used here? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
what tile used? - Hi! Really like the bathroom tile used here. What is it? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
what is the floor? - loving this package! what is the floor covering?
    3 kommentarer
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
looking for advice on floor timber - Hi. I’m loving all the diversity in the wooden floors - what timber did you use? Stacey
    Kommentar
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
type of tile requested - Hi! Love this tile. Can you provide details? Stacey
    Kommentar
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
details of tile - Hi. I really like the tile that you have used here and in the bedroom (I assume it is the same?) can you provide details? Thanks! Stacey
    Kommentar
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
unique rusty white tile - Hi. What tile is this? I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it before. Stacey
    1 kommentar
Stacethedreamer startede en diskussion
different wall textures? - Hi! I’m loving the textures in this bathroom!! The foreground and rear walls appear to have different textures, with the rear wall looking m... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...