13 indlæg
stephendb startede en diskussion
Black metal fence? - Who makes this metal fence?
    1 kommentar
stephendb startede en diskussion
What kind of siding? - What kind of siding is this?
    Kommentar
stephendb startede en diskussion
what siding is used here? - what siding is used here?
    Kommentar
stephendb startede en diskussion
What siding material and how does it weather? - What is the siding material used here, and will this color hold or will it turn gray over time, especially near the ocean? What’s the best s... Læs mere
    Kommentar
stephendb startede en diskussion
glass deck solution? - What type of glass is this in the deck and where can we find it?
    Kommentar
stephendb startede en diskussion
sturdy in wind? - Will this stand up to 30mph+ winds? I’m near the coast and my current umbrella has a base to fill with water or sand so it doesn’t tip. How ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
stephendb startede en diskussion
Where can I find the same/similar railing? - Live the railing. Is this standard or custom?
    1 kommentar
stephendb startede en diskussion
How are tv mounts and cables managed here? - We are remodeling a stone fireplace and wondering what the best solutions are for mounting and cable management. We may build over the exist... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
stephendb startede en diskussion
Lights? - Where can I find these lights?
    2 kommentarer
stephendb startede en diskussion
Lights? - Where can I find these lights?
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...