32 indlæg
Tee startede en diskussion
Console Table Suggests - I have a double-door entry that opens into a formal living and dining area with a large dining table. I’d like to add a console table near t... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
Modern picture wall gallery - Hi I really want to create a modern picture wall gallery on my stair wall, but I’m facing a bit of a dilemma. There’s a horizontal wood trim... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
Painting exterior - I recently bought an old house and I have started on renovating this place to make it liveable for my family. I absolutely can’t stand the c... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
HELP with boring Living Room - I am confused what type of carpets I should buy to make this place look beautiful and any other decor items that will help this place come t... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    53 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
Boring Family room and TV wall - I have a big empty wall behind the couch and empty TV wall in our family room and I am thinking to put gold and blue wall painting behind th... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
Staircase wall gallery - We recently moved in our new house and I want to make it look more personalized and our home. All the walls around the house are empty but I... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
Help me choose a Dining Table - I have these beige/grey chairs and couch is more of ivory tint of different tone of beige (below is the picture of the couch). I need to buy... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
Small narrow backyard - We have a very small backyard (13’x43’) and i am not sure how to make it look like a small oasis. Currently my plan is to get rid of the as... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    82 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
Entertainment unit built-in with fireplace - I am looking for ideas for built-in Tv unit with electric fireplace. I have tried looking at pinterest and houzz but not sure what would loo... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
Tee startede en diskussion
Light fixtures and chandelier help - I am having a hard time finding a beautiful chandelier for my staircase area. If i were to get 1 piece i wouldn’t have a hard time but i hav... Læs mere
    23 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...