68 indlæg
stujen startede en diskussion
Stunning Green Tile - What is it? - Could you be so kind to give the tile name, color name and manufacturer of the beautiful green tile used here? Thank you!
3 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
stujen startede en diskussion
Lovely flooring! - What material was used to create what appears to be inset tile under the dining table? Given the sheen, the design and lack of grout lines, ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
stujen startede en diskussion
Wonderful design, but where is the toilet? - I love the great use of space, however neither the photos nor the design drawing show where the toilet is located in the unit. I see a showe... Læs mere
    Kommentar
stujen startede en diskussion
Chair fabric? - What a beautiful room! The colors are terrific! I'm especially interested in the fabric on the dining room table chairs - the make, color, ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
stujen startede en diskussion
Wall material? - I love this! It is stunning! Please tell me what material is on the wall! Thank you!
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
stujen startede en diskussion
Great Ceiling Fan/Light - Love the ceiling fan; wondering what it is and where it can be found. Thank you!
    Kommentar
stujen startede en diskussion
Vanity top - Great vanity - especially the top. Can you tell me anything about it? Were they purchased together? Where might I find the countertop and/or... Læs mere
    Kommentar
stujen startede en diskussion
Beautiful colors! - What material was used for the countertop? It is perfect for the room!
    1 kommentar
stujen startede en diskussion
Love the shower glass! - Is the shower glass tinted or are there aqua tiles behind it to help achieve that lovely aqua hue?
    2 kommentarer
stujen startede en diskussion
Flooring? - Stunning kitchen - I especially love the warmth of the floor with the metal cabinets. Could you please tell me what kind of flooring was use... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...