4 indlæg
suaveant startede en diskussion
Moving cayennes outside - I have a cayenne pepper plant in my office window, the weather is warming outside and I'd like to move it out but it just flowered. Days are... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
suaveant startede en diskussion
Pinching and re-rooting petunia seedlings - Ok, so I've seen that I should pinch off my Petunia seedlings, and that they can be re-rooted, but I'm not sure exactly how much I should pi... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
suaveant startede en diskussion
Container size for petunia seedlings - I started about 70 tidal wave petunias from seed, and over 90% took well. I planted in a 72 bin planter pack from Lowes where the bins are c... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
suaveant startede en diskussion
Cold weather seedlings in my sunny shed? - I am a new house owner finally with lots of space and want to start some gardening projects, my first is a Petunia bed. I am starting the Pe... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer