7 indlæg
sunlightishere startede en diskussion
Front door paint color help - A couple of years ago we painted the front door this red color. It was fine for a few years but now I don't have any paint to do touch ups. ... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
sunlightishere startede en diskussion
Keep exiting Granite countertop or change it? - About 4 years ago we remodeled our 1972 kitchen. We had this granite color installed "Madura Gold" because the designer was raving... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
sunlightishere startede en diskussion
Portico Addition, Who builds these? - I have decided I want to add a portico to my front entry. I really feel like it will boost my home's curb appeal significantly. My house is ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
sunlightishere startede en diskussion
Keep my Dark Cherry Kitchen Cabinets or Paint them? - About 4 years ago, my husband and I updated our 1972 kitchen. We put in new cabinets, granite, backsplash, appliances. It seems like I am se... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
sunlightishere startede en diskussion
Turquoise paint color please! - LOVE the paint color turquoise on the doors. Can you tell me what color it is and who it is made by?
    1 kommentar
sunlightishere startede en diskussion
Exterior front door paint color keep it or change it? - Hi fellow Houzz friends, my husband painted our front door about 2 years ago. At the time it was a white door we changed out from the origin... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
sunlightishere startede en diskussion
How to decorate large wall behind the sofa in our family room - In the last year we have remodled the kitchen, added laminate wood flooring and brand new carpet in our home. It is a small ranch with an op... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer