6 indlæg
Amanda S startede en diskussion
need help picking new exterior paint colors - we need to paint our house. some paint is wearing off the back side. we want slightly off white trim. we are installing gutters in the next ... Læs mere
    16 kommentarer
Amanda S startede en diskussion
Exterior house colors - Need some suggestions on exterior house colors. Roof has been redone since photo. new roof is black. we are getting new windows soon. any s... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Amanda S startede en diskussion
Aqua green toddler bedroom - Hi. I recently painted my 3 year old daughters room Benjamin Moore mermaid green. It's very pretty but now it looks like everything else has... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Amanda S startede en diskussion
screen door? - I have this open doorway between my carport and side deck. anyone could just walk up. my driveway and steal anything from my deck. was think... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Amanda S startede en diskussion
Furnish an empty room - We moved in a few months ago. Basement living room still empty. Need some ideas on what type of furniture would work in this room with the f... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Amanda S startede en diskussion
Brick fireplace with cutout and tv - I need help. I'm not sure what I should do to. We mounted the TV over the fireplace because there was nowhere else we could put it (awkward ... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer