29 indlæg
suzanneb startede en diskussion
What color backsplash w/Himalayan white countertops and white cabinets - My flooring is a plank tile, see picture. Also see picture of the granite. I was thinking of a gray subway tile backsplash, but the grays do... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
suzanneb startede en diskussion
Two couches or couch and loveseat - Instead of going with a sectional, I want to get either two couches or a couch and a loveseat. The room is quite large and open, so I am thi... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
suzanneb startede en diskussion
What is the brand name of the loft bed? - I was also wondering if it is metal and a full size bed?
    1 kommentar
suzanneb startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
suzanneb startede en diskussion
What is the brand name of the porch furniture?
    Kommentar
suzanneb startede en diskussion
Where did you get the large picture on the wall?
    1 kommentar
suzanneb startede en diskussion
Where can I find the artwork above the fireplace?
    1 kommentar
suzanneb startede en diskussion
Anyone know the name/brand of the faucet?
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
suzanneb startede en diskussion
Can you tell me the name brand of the leather couch and where it was purchased?
    1 kommentar
suzanneb startede en diskussion
What brand is the lighting fixture? Thanks!
    4 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...