41 indlæg
Emily startede en diskussion
Sconces - Where are these sconces from? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Emily startede en diskussion
Replacing shiny brass entry hardware - I hate our front door and hate the shiny brass hardware on it. Replacing the whole door is not an option but I'm thinking about replacing t... Læs mere
    26 kommentarer
Emily startede en diskussion
DIY wainscoting help - Hello Houzzers! I am looking to class up our master bedroom with some DIY wainscoting and am trying to decide what style will work best... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Emily startede en diskussion
Home Decor blog - I have no clue about computer programming or anything related but I dream of having my own casual home decor/DIY/cooking blog to connect wit... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Emily startede en diskussion
Sinks - Are these Kohler Vox sinks?
    1 kommentar
Emily startede en diskussion
Sinks? - What is the brand and model of the sinks?
    5 kommentarer
Emily startede en diskussion
Bench? - Where can I find this bench? Thanks.
3 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Emily startede en diskussion
Bench? - Where can I find this bench? It is perfect for our room.
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Emily startede en diskussion
Sinks? - What is the brand and model of these sinks? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Emily startede en diskussion
sinks? - What is the brand and model of these sinks? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...