8 indlæg
Jaime L startede en diskussion
Polywood and Mold - Hi, I have a nice outdoor table (frame is steel and top is polywood) that I have had for 1 year. I live in a pretty dry area, but the table... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Jaime L startede en diskussion
Pull out - Can you add a picture - what does it look like when open as a sleeper?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Jaime L startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Jaime L startede en diskussion
Kid friendly dining room tables - We have an open concept home, 2 little kids, and 1 dining room table. We want our dining room to be a place for family meals, Lego project, ... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
Jaime L startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Jaime L startede en diskussion
Question about legs - Like the table, are the legs strong enough to support the top for a long time? Worried wood will warp?
    Kommentar
Jaime L startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Jaime L startede en diskussion
Where did you purchase laminate? - I love your desk. I want to remove current table top and add laminate. Where do I go to purchase? How do I ensure it fits correctly? Current... Læs mere
    1 kommentar