11 indlæg
Tai M startede en diskussion
Help me love this bathroom - Here's the recently remodeled bathroom of the house we just bought. I like the subway tile and tub area and I love the floor tile. But I don... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
Help with neighborhood Wisteria mystery - My next-door neighbor and I both have wisteria vines in front of our homes. The two vines were planted before we moved here, and each is car... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
Anyone seen a modern-looking shower curtain holdback? - Mid-remodel of the master bath and currently searching for a stainless steel modern-looking curtain holdback I can fasten to the wall and us... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    24 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
Ideas for 1-foot space at end of tub? - We’re in the midst of a master bath remodel and the tub just went in today! (btw, that's not a dent; the tub is protected with plastic.) Opp... Læs mere
    41 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
Master bath remodel: Please help with final decisions - Hello all, I’m planning to remodel our en suite bathroom. The first half is a loooong (8.5 feet) double vanity on the left and closet on the... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
Help me pick a beautiful front door color! - I was planning to paint the doors a rusty orange SW color called Spicey Hue, but now that the house painting is nearly complete, I'm having ... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
Agonizing over exterior house paint; desperately need colorist advice! - I got some great advice recently on Houzz about painting the exterior of our home. Now I've chosen some colors but just can't pull the trigg... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
Exterior paint scheme for Santa Cruz, Calif. house - We moved in last summer and now it's time to paint our house! This will be its first paint job since it was built in 1998. (All the houses o... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Tai M startede en diskussion
Please help select a rug for living room - Dear Houzzers, I would be grateful for help choosing a rug for our living room. (We're going to put the existing rug, which is maroon/dark r... Læs mere
    16 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...