9 indlæg
tbaumgartner startede en diskussion
Hardware - Who makes the hardware for the garage door?
    1 kommentar
tbaumgartner startede en diskussion
Stain color - What is the stain color on the garage? Thanks so much
    1 kommentar
tbaumgartner startede en diskussion
What is the stain color? - What is the stain color on the cedar? Thanks so much
2 synes godt om    1 kommentar
tbaumgartner startede en diskussion
Stain color - What color stain is this?
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
tbaumgartner startede en diskussion
Was this brick used recently? - Hoping acme in houston may have it
    2 kommentarer
tbaumgartner startede en diskussion
2 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
tbaumgartner startede en diskussion
Brick name - What is the brick name and brand? Thanks so much
    Kommentar
tbaumgartner startede en diskussion
I am so sorry but I can't find the answer to the color of the brick q - I am so sorry but I can't find the answer to the color of the brick question? What color? What brick?
    1 kommentar