9 indlæg
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
What is the name and source of the pool tile? - I love the pool tile. Is it natural stone or porcelain? Size? I am local to AZ, and building a pool, and would love to see this tile in p... Læs mere
    Kommentar
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
Flooring... - Gorgeous home... what brand/name flooring is this? Width and color? Thank you
    1 kommentar
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
Backsplash tile - What is the make and name/pattern of the backsplash tile? I love the texture.
    1 kommentar
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
Balusters - Hello...where did you source the stair balusters? I am building in Asheville. Thanks!
    Kommentar
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
Driveway Pavers - What is the brand and color of driveway pavers in this project? It looks amazing! Thank you
    Kommentar
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
Love this Mantel! - Where did you source that mantel? It is gorgeous. I am building in your general area and would love to have that craftsman create somethin... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
Stone - What is the stone used on the inside and outside of this home and where is it sourced? It's beautiful .. Thank you.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
Countertop Material? - What is the countertop material? Just beautiful and classic... I am also curious about the wood beams and the floor...wood type and stain. ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
tenfour57 startede en diskussion
Stone - What is the name of the stone used on the columns and fireplace?
    1 kommentar